Pictorial Memories of Old Quinton and Round About
As promised in the last Oracle more pictorial memories of Old Quinton from the David Hassall Collection.
Christ Church, The Quinton circa 1918
Christ Church Interior, circa 1908
Hagley Road West towards Christ Church circa 1936
Alford & Son, Hagley Road West circa 1956
Meadow Road looking towards Ridgacre Road in 1960
Mr Bache and Bert Perry, Birch Road circa 1930
Manor Lane, circa 1962 (Newbury Motors on right)
Quinton Link Road in 1962 (Pax Hall on the right)
Red Lion Hill towards the Hollybush in 1904
A postcard of Quinton Rectory dated 1914
Click here to go back to the Oracle page.